GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Poultry Haven

Are you interested in Cortunix quail. I have a bunch of grown ones I want to get rid of . I have Texas A & M and some Tuxedo and some traditional Brown ones. I will be bringing them all up to sell....are you still selling your jersey giants...

Annika

Not really wanting to trade, I'm trying to cut back on numbers (Hubby got laid off
hit.gif
). I would be willing to trade for a black or splash silkie male though for my daughter's black silkie pullets.

Quote:
Ummm right now i cant afford to buy anything. If your willing to trade for any of my birds listed i will be intrested. I have a pair right now. No i decided to keep my giants cause i found another rooster

Here is an updated list of what I am bringing..changed a little due to pre- sold birds:

These small birds are good for 4Her's..easy to handle and raise:
Old English splash pullets (2) $8.00 each
Old English Black pullet (1) $8.00
1 Wheaton pullet $8.00 (These are 4H prices, I usually get $10.00 each)

2 White Silkie pullets (Breeder quality) 6 mo old $25.00 each These look good, their cushions are just not as big as they should be yet. Will be good breeders.

3 RIRs (1 cockerel, 2 pullets-start your own flock) 5 months old $25.00 for all

I have had alot of PM's for my Silkie chicks. I will bring some of each color (white, splash & blue) These are from show placing parents and are $15.00 each-not negotiable..

I have a splash Ameraucana cockeral & 3 black pullets from DipsyDoodleDoo's eggs. They should be laying in a month or so. They only thing is, 2 of the pullets have no muffs or beards..They are a beautiful color though and very healthy. I won't bring these unless someone wants the quad....$40.00

PM me with questions about these birds or if you have any questions about tomorrow. You can always PM oldtimegator or dixiechick also about tomorrow..

I will also have 10 lb bags of DE. $19.95
Why order online and have to pay shipping??

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow. Will be a great day for everyone especially the children!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I have a orange one and has white paws. really sweet baby...Let me know I will bring with me. I have 2 whites one with blue eyes and orange ears and tails....Let me know.

Thanks

Annika

we want the orange one w/white paws (he's for my mom)
smile.png

I forgot to ask how old they are...

The kids are so excited about getting the kitty tomorrow. His new owner is excited too she's been looking for one of those cat tower things for him.

Back
Top Bottom