GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

Quote:
I will have lots of hens

Look me up for the hens. I should be there between 9 n 10. I'll be driving a lil dk green explorer sporttrack

Thank you guys!!!!!!!
I had so much fun and had a good time seeing people again and meeting new people.!
I did good i came home with 6 coturnix quail! Thanks Annika!
I hope everyone had a good time
big_smile.png

We had a wonderful time and it is always great to see everyone. See you soon probably at Kelly's swap. I will be bringing more cages, also some smaller ones. Vicki I'll see you for the Inverness show. Will PM you with address and phone number. Good luck and have fun...

Last edited:
Well had a GREAT time want to say Thank you to everyone involved..What a GREAT seminar learned lots..Thanks again..

Thanks sunshine silkies put my 2 new babies in with the rest of the silkies I just hatched they never even noticed the newbies..
woot.gif

I can't beleive it sold everything we brought and I was'nt going to bring any chicks..
gig.gif

Oh yah!! Anonymous hubby said he had a great time and loved the seminar
thumbsup.gif

OMG!! What a LOOONNNGG & wonderful day!!! It was so nice to learn and play with everyone. Special thanks to the Pampered Pullet for bringing supplies to purchase. If you need ANYTHING, let PamperedPullet know!!

Congrats to Sunshine Silkies for taking Grand Champ with her AWESOME splash silkie. We had a tie for Reserve Champ: The grand daughter of Sunshine silkies (with a great blue wheaton) tied with my son (with his Rosecomb Bantam).

We had 9 Jr Showmanship participants...and judging was TIGHT! These lil' guys really knew their stuff! The junior portion (elementary aged kids) had a tie for 1st and had a tie-breaker. My daughter squeaked by to win her division. Intermediate showmanship winner went to Kendra Coonradt. She's fantastic!!!

Oldtimegator had dinner ready for us (and provided trophies). Happychickenmama greeted everyone. Sunshine Silkies clerked for the judge. We simply had a fantastic time.

As soon as I can, I will post photos. We are already talking about next fall. Anyone interested? If so, we may go the show without the seminar.

What a special day...and to top it off....THE GATORS WON!!! All in all, a perfect day!

Back
Top Bottom