GAINESVILLE, FL~Seminar/show/sale~UPDATE 10/15/09-Map added pg. 1

l had a great time yesterday. Thank you to everyone who helped enable my habit. It took me over 2 hours to figure out where everyone was going to fit for the night.

Sunshine, your babies are awesome, and now have a bunch of playmates. and my son was over the roof for those splash's i bougt from you. he wont leave them alone.

Kelly, thanks for the rocks. My boyfriend has taken them over on me already. (and he didnt want chickens)

Cant wait to see everyone again at Kelly's November Swap, and then again at mine in December.

What a wonderful day it was yesterday!! I so enjoyed seeing my familiar BYC peeps, and enjoyed meeting the many 4Her's and FFA kids that were there. This was a great day for them in a relaxed atmosphere to show their birds and have them critiqued by Cindy Kinard. She did a wonderful job with each bird telling the good and bad faults. Thanks Cindy for all you did yesterday. Thanks to Sheri Vickers for donating her time to NPIP test. And thanks to my fellow ChickADees, Eshanne(Happy Chicken Mama), Denee(dixiechick) and Judy(oldtimegator) for making this day a success. You girls are the bomb!!

Thanks to all who got birds from me. There are so many to mention, so thanks to all of you!! If you ever have any questions about them, please PM me! I have some pics from yesterday, and if you have seen some of them before, they are worth seeing again!!

I am so happy to have won Grand Champion with my Splash silkie pullet. She is a beauty!!! My granddaughter also tied for Reserve champion with her wheaton pullet.

Here are some pics, and hope to see all of my peeps down the road..next post.

Last edited:

Good Morning!

What an absolutely lovely day yesterday! It was so much fun meeting all of you guys. Congratulations to all of those show winners! It seems like everyone learned a lot and had a fun time ta' boot!

Thanks so much to the brilliant minds and hard working ladies that hosted this event. Gator, Dixie and Sunshine... G.R.E.A.T. job! All of your work paid off. Please say thank you to those helpful husbands of yours! After finding out what great fun we had (and that there were other husbands there) mine wished he had come.

Gator... enjoy your long long long nap!

Sunshine, CONGRATS! What beautiful birds you have. Thanks for being such a joy to all of those kids (and adults!).

Thanks pampered pullet for all of the supplies and the friendly faces.

3 Chickens... you guys were great! Why do I have a feeling you have more than 3 chickens at home?

Ladybug... thanks for the kitten fix yesterday!

Dixie my husband loved seeing all of the pictures this morning. He got a big belly laugh from the picture of the winning kids! They are adorable! He said that it really made his day!

Again, what fun and it was nice to meet and talk to you all!

3Chickens,
TOO CUTE!!!
Enjoy them! Glad to have met you and the fella you were with that had on the plain tshirt (LOL)!!! Glad you sold all your birds!

Vickie

uh, Vickie (SunshineSilkies)...
You missed a picture! Where is that picture of you holding the CHAMPION bird of the day?? You have to post it so we can see what an awesome bird you have (and what our competition really is!!!) lol

Quote:
Ok dixiechick, I was trying to be humble, but here it is........

YYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! My beautiful Silkie Splash pullet won 2009 BYC GRAND CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just so thrilled. There were many beautiful birds shown and I am very excited to have won!!!!!

GRAND CHAMPION-SUNSHINE SILKIES/SPLASH PULLET
"Taffy" and me
20935_img_1781.jpg

20935_img_1786.jpg
"Taffy"

love.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom