Gamble Quails WHAT AM I DOING WRONG???

So I emailed the person in PA and asked her if she would have any eggs available. Well she does, she said I can have them. YES, HAVE THEM!!!

But she has NEVER shipped eggs before so I told her, I will send her the box and all the supplies, the only thing I would need her to do is wrap them in the bubble wrap put them in the box and give it to the post office person. YEH, I'm paying for everything, apparently with selling of Silkies, Cochins and Call ducks. I believe I have this narrowed down, I'm going to try to make it as SIMPLE and easy for her as Possible.

SO here we go again, Back into the GAMBLE LIFE we GO!!! OMG, I just can't get enough Punishment can I??? LOL So I best better get a LOCK on the Cage before they arrive!!

SOOOO TWOCROWS GET READY THE ADVENTURE BEGINS AGAIN!!!!!!

I am SO jealous!! LOL But see, you are living an adventurous life! I mean, taking the "defeated" path is too easy! So just dive in head first and live a little!

Oh, and please keep us posted here....You need to change the subject of this thread to "As the Gambel Egg Turns". This is one soap opera that is going to have a happy ending, although the drama in between is what we will all be tuning in for.
wink.png

I wish you all the best!
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom