Game bird crumble size

Quote:
YES VIRGINIA THERE REALLY IS A SANTA CLAUS.... LOL

YES JOE MANNA PRO IS THE ONLY COMPANY I KNOW OF THAT SPECIFICALLY OFFERS A 5LB PACKAGE, THO MANY A GOOD FEED STORE WILL BREAK UP 50 LB BAGS OF THEIR MAIN PRODUCT AND SELL IN SMALLER QUANTITIES.

.... 5 LBS!? WOW THAT MAY BE ENOUGH TO OFFER MY GUYS A LITE BREAKFAST?
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
NEVER SEEN IT SOLD IN BARRELS?

The store has some kind of bag recycling program so they put bulk orders in barrels. So it may have been the store.

5 pounds is okay, though, for someone who only has button quail or a few chicks to feed. A 50 pound sack would be spoiled by the time it was used up in those cases, especially if someone believes they have to switch their birds to grower after a while.

Now, I've got about 150 pounds of feed on hand right now. That would be a lot of money spent on Manna Pro 5 pound sacks.
wink.png

I know most have the birds to warrant 50lb bags of feed. I just felt a little silly buy'in a 50 lb bag of feed when I can carry all my birds in my shirt tail.... I fear I may need a silo before long thou.
celebrate.gif
Bill

Quote:
Same here....The silo will come in handy here soon!

I get Manna Pro in 50 pound bags and Purina in 50 pound bags...The mill is in Tampa, 2.5 hours away....UNLESS I get a truck soon...those barrels won't be fitting in the car...Although I can stuff 900 pounds weekly in the car
big_smile.png

Quote:

I get Manna Pro in 50 pound bags and Purina in 50 pound bags...The mill is in Tampa, 2.5 hours away....UNLESS I get a truck soon...those barrels won't be fitting in the car...Although I can stuff 900 pounds weekly in the car
big_smile.png

Not me! My car has an 850 pound weight limit, according to the owner's manual.

wink.png

Quote:

big_smile.png

YOU'D BE SURPRISED... PASCOPAL STUFFED 2 OF THEM IN HIS HOOPTIE LIL MINI VAN LAST SATURDAY + BAGS OF CHICKEN FEED
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom