Game Camera Photos.

Pics
First skunk showed up on Mar. 6.
Skunk_03-06-2021_DSCF0001-001.JPG
Skunk_03-06-2021_DSCF0002-001.JPG
Skunk_03-06-2021_DSCF0003-001.JPG

First raccoon showed up last night.
Raccoon_04-01-2021_DSCF0007-001.JPG

We have a new one lately. Last week he swooped on our dogs 6 ft long chew rope and tried to carry it off before realizing he didn't want it and it was too heavy anyway. I am not sure how to share that video, but thought it was pretty cool. He sat on this T-post last night for a good half hour and near the end started nodding off. He's a pretty nice-looking owl, I think, but I hope he finds a new place to snooze.
Owl.jpg

We have a new one lately. Last week he swooped on our dogs 6 ft long chew rope and tried to carry it off before realizing he didn't want it and it was too heavy anyway. I am not sure how to share that video, but thought it was pretty cool. He sat on this T-post last night for a good half hour and near the end started nodding off. He's a pretty nice-looking owl, I think, but I hope he finds a new place to snooze.
View attachment 2600218
In order to show videos on BYC you need to first upload it to a video hosting site such as YouTube. Once you have the URL for the video, you can paste the link here and BYC will automatically link to it.

Back
Top Bottom