gamebird farming

chickenshow

Songster
12 Years
Aug 2, 2007
so now that i am older i am looking to start my own gamebird farm here in missouri and i was wondering how you all got started with gamebirds and your facilities and how you manage them i am pretty much looking for any advise you are willing to give me i was also wondering do u have ur farm at your house cause mine would be started on the land i inherited about 6 miles from my house thanks for any help
chickenshow

The gamebird farm I found and like has the facilities across the street from the house.
Its a huge place with many huge pens and barns.

Id hate to know what the startup costs are just to build the pens and any buildings.
Then gotta get stock and be successful in producing more from that stock . . .

Biosecurity is a MUST.

this probably ai,nt what you want to hear but start small and go slow to gain experience hatch a lot and read everything you can get your hands on then hatch some more this will teach you yea X2 on the bio security

no i wanna start slow lol i want to have this in addition to my beef cattle i have had quail and chukars in the past but never anything more than 7 at a time so i just wanna learn as i go and hopefully one day make a run of thids thing

Back
Top Bottom