Pics
The lidocaine laced aspercream seems to help my feet but does little towards my back so on the feet it goes!

@sfgwife When you start you avocados, how do you do it? Suspended in water? In soil? If water, how do you suspend the pit?

Trust me, I hit the fishing line more than once while mowing. Usually with the hand mower. I also wound up repairing fish line fence and pulling the stuff from around mower's drive shaft.:barnie:rant:gig

Three or two toothpicks (Enough to hold it up) pushed in the pit to keep it at the top of the jar and just keep water at least hittin the bottom of the pit. I wait until there is a LOT of roots before addin any soil. It should have at least one good “tap root” and a bunch of smaller feeders. Let the stem get bout six inches tall then cut it to three inches tall and let it grow from there. Make sure to pull off the thin skin and that you get the end with the dimple in it into the water. When it is time to add soil... i add just a tinny bit at a time once a week if the plant is doin good with that amount. If it starts look meh i wait another week to add more soil. Just keep addin soil each week until it is soil instead of mostly water. Then plant in a pot.

Last edited:
The lidocaine laced aspercream seems to help my feet but does little towards my back so on the feet it goes!

@sfgwife When you start you avocados, how do you do it? Suspended in water? In soil? If water, how do you suspend the pit?

Trust me, I hit the fishing line more than once while mowing. Usually with the hand mower. I also wound up repairing fish line fence and pulling the stuff from around mower's drive shaft.:barnie:rant:gig

You poke toothpicks into the sides of the avocado pit on 4 sides to suspend it.

Back
Top Bottom