Love this thread, I haven't done any gardening in many years due to physical issues but this is the year. Using free materials and recycling them to make raised beds, gradually increasing the height of them as I go each year. All the ideas here are great for motivating me that I really can do this!
Gardening was a joy again last year using my raised boxes. It was so easy, and pain free. I have learned to downsize and take it much easier these days.

You forgot to end sentence with a noun,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so which is it,,,, coffee:yesss:, or iced tea:D????? :love

I'll have an iced tea please, and sunshine on my shoulder, with a slight breeze, temp in 70's.

Love this thread, I haven't done any gardening in many years due to physical issues but this is the year. Using free materials and recycling them to make raised beds, gradually increasing the height of them as I go each year. All the ideas here are great for motivating me that I really can do this!

You go girl!!! Check out: Hay or straw bale gardening, using old tires to raise the soil level. Even old tarp style feed bags for growing pots. Deep mulch to eliminate weeding and watering chores.

Back
Top Bottom