I think it depends on the density of housing to an extent. Illegal in our prior town to have electric fence on the perimeter. Also chain link can't have open part pointing up (or some such), no pointy top metal fences. I bet they don't allow broken glass on top of masonry fences or Concertina wire either .... except around the prison. But that was all city, nothing rural. Current place they don't give a rat's patootie what sort of fence you put up.

:goodpost:
I definitely can see how hiring someone to play one of these all night long would keep ALL PREDATORS away.
91ytLBGTTBL._SL1500_.jpg

:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig

I think it depends on the density of housing to an extent. Illegal in our prior town to have electric fence on the perimeter. Also chain link can't have open part pointing up (or some such), no pointy top metal fences. I bet they don't allow broken glass on top of masonry fences or Concertina wire either .... except around the prison. But that was all city, nothing rural. Current place they don't give a rat's patootie what sort of fence you put up.

we're rural, three miles outside of city limits, have a 130 acre horse ranch next to us on one side, the other side is our property to the top of a hill (we have 5 acres)
behind is woods and across is another 28 acre farm so pretty much on our property we can fence anyway we want or can afford :lol: we have woven and used to have barbwire cause we had horses and you know the grass is always greener on the other side:lau

:goodpost:
I definitely can see how hiring someone to play one of these all night long would keep ALL PREDATORS away.
91ytLBGTTBL._SL1500_.jpg

:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig:gig
My great grandfather played one of those on the boat over when he was immigrating from England. The stories I heard said the fellow passengers enjoyed his entertainment.

Has anyone seen the adds for the roller type of thing you put on top if the fence? When the cat tries to jump, the roller just rolls around and they can't get purchase to climb over. Maybe I could do that- no law preventing it- IF I can find it, afford it and install it and IF it works.
You can make your own reasonably $$$

hi,just want say I cant wait to get into the garden next year.i,ve been taking painkillers the last 3 years thought they were doing me good (arthritis)turns out they were making me worse! from 6-8 a day I,ve gone down to 1-2 at night hope to get off them turns out they turned to morphine in my body my depression has gone I have never felt so good in years no help from the doctors did it myself sorry to go on a bit but I am looking forward to next year in the garden so much !

Back
Top Bottom