Today i planted the rest of the daffodils in front of the barn. It was low 50s, but my hands got really cold mixing the different soils because it was all soaking wet. Any way, i will be really happy when i see them come up. The ones in front of the house are coming up well, but not blooming yet.

Today i planted the rest of the daffodils in front of the barn. It was low 50s, but my hands got really cold mixing the different soils because it was all soaking wet. Any way, i will be really happy when i see them come up. The ones in front of the house are coming up well, but not blooming yet.
:eek: I'm still growing snow here. Another storm coming to add to the 2 feet plus we already have. I'm jealous you are planting already. The only thing I can plant is a snow shovel. :rolleyes:

:eek: I'm still growing snow here. Another storm coming to add to the 2 feet plus we already have. I'm jealous you are planting already. The only thing I can plant is a snow shovel. :rolleyes:

I'm growing a shovel here too. In fact, I've used it so much, I think it's growing attached to my arm.

Back
Top Bottom