Gold Nugget tomato
full

full

King Arthur pepper blossom
full

King Arthur peppers
full

full

I think I need a greenhouse! You must heat it to have peppers and tomatoes this time of year.
It is on my deck and well insulated. It is right beside an empty bedroom. I leave the window open into the greenhouse and the bedroom door open. It gets enough heat from the pellet stove that is in the living room that it stays in the low 40°Fs or upper 30°Fs at night. In the daytime if I forget to open the outside door of the greenhouse it will get well over 100°F on a sunny day (which is most of the time).

hello haven,t been on here for a while ,a few weeks ago I was going to start seeds off but because of usual health problems I,ve had to wait now I feel loads better must be the sun .got all my paper pots made and ready in trays last night ready to fill tonight .been in garden a lot last few days kept looking at run extention ,very shabby, but need other stuff as well ,guess what won have ordered omelet fencing coming in a few days can,t wait to get rid of old stuff ! been digging and weeding ,transplanting ,going to garden centre next weekend for compost for raised beds ,bet that's not all I get !been taking some before and after pics so when I learn how to load them I,ll show them or get my grand daughter to do it for me .going back out now beautiful weather got to make most of it bye for now !

hello haven,t been on here for a while ,a few weeks ago I was going to start seeds off but because of usual health problems I,ve had to wait now I feel loads better must be the sun .got all my paper pots made and ready in trays last night ready to fill tonight .been in garden a lot last few days kept looking at run extention ,very shabby, but need other stuff as well ,guess what won have ordered omelet fencing coming in a few days can,t wait to get rid of old stuff ! been digging and weeding ,transplanting ,going to garden centre next weekend for compost for raised beds ,bet that's not all I get !been taking some before and after pics so when I learn how to load them I,ll show them or get my grand daughter to do it for me .going back out now beautiful weather got to make most of it bye for now !

Glad you're feeling better @skwarksy...happy gardening!

Glad you're feeling better and back out in the garden. It's good for your soul. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom