gas prices killed my ford f250

kevin2010

Songster
11 Years
Mar 22, 2008
tucker wv
well everyone i had to sell my truck gas is up to 409 so i bought a ford ranger it was a little banged up but it was cheap and it runs great all it needs is a new windsheild and a new mirror

ohh by the way please dont laugh but its purple ok you can go ahead and laugh i did

Last edited:
These days, you do what you gotta do, even if it means driving a purple truck.
smile.png

Purple is my favorite color. I often fantasize about painting my corolla purple. (if a good paint job didn't cost a few grand, I might do it.)

I'll honk if I see ya drivin down my way.
wink.png

Cassandra

my mom and little brother like purple also but with gas prices as high as they are i doubt you see me that way ill just stay in west virginia

Kevin - I have a F-250 as well. We pull a huge travel trailer for "camping". We're planning a trip from MN out to MT & WY this summer. We're estimating gas alone will cost us about $1,800.

Oh well.

BTW, purple is my favorite color too. Might be a bit much for a vehicle color tho (unless it was a classic car).

Ranger's are cool (even purple) I drive grey edge edition. I love having no carpet in the floors. makes it easier to clean when hauling dogs.

It doesnt get that good mileage tho

I wouldn't worry with the color, think of all the money you'll be saving in gas.You could get a new paint job in no time,lol.
I have a 94 Mazda p/u,which is really a Ford Ranger with Mazda on it.Can't beat it for reliability,saves alot on gas.

I drive a 2001 Ranger, the first and probably only vehicle I will ever buy brand new. It gets 20-21 MPG around town and over 25 on the highway. It's the 3.0 liter V6. I love my Ready Ranger!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom