gas prices killed my ford f250

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by kevin2010, Jun 3, 2008.

1. kevin2010

kevin2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    well everyone i had to sell my truck gas is up to 409 so i bought a ford ranger it was a little banged up but it was cheap and it runs great all it needs is a new windsheild and a new mirror

ohh by the way please dont laugh but its purple ok you can go ahead and laugh i did

Last edited: Jun 3, 2008
  2. Redfeathers

Redfeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2007
    Gervais OR
    These days, you do what you gotta do, even if it means driving a purple truck. [​IMG]

3. kevin2010

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    lol yea i know but my friends at school are not going to say the same thing

4. Cassandra

Cassandra Ranger Rick

Oct 27, 2007
    Southwest Mississippi
    Purple is my favorite color. I often fantasize about painting my corolla purple. (if a good paint job didn't cost a few grand, I might do it.)

I'll honk if I see ya drivin down my way. [​IMG]

Cassandra

5. kevin2010

Mar 22, 2008
    tucker wv
    my mom and little brother like purple also but with gas prices as high as they are i doubt you see me that way ill just stay in west virginia

6. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    Kevin - I have a F-250 as well. We pull a huge travel trailer for "camping". We're planning a trip from MN out to MT & WY this summer. We're estimating gas alone will cost us about $1,800.

Oh well.

BTW, purple is my favorite color too. Might be a bit much for a vehicle color tho (unless it was a classic car).

7. rooster0209

rooster0209 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2008
    North Dakota
    Ranger's are cool (even purple) I drive grey edge edition. I love having no carpet in the floors. makes it easier to clean when hauling dogs.

It doesnt get that good mileage tho

8. bayouchica

bayouchica Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2007
    N.E. Louisiana
    I wouldn't worry with the color, think of all the money you'll be saving in gas.You could get a new paint job in no time,lol.
    I have a 94 Mazda p/u,which is really a Ford Ranger with Mazda on it.Can't beat it for reliability,saves alot on gas.

9. Reinbeau

Reinbeau The Teapot Underground Premium Member

I drive a 2001 Ranger, the first and probably only vehicle I will ever buy brand new. It gets 20-21 MPG around town and over 25 on the highway. It's the 3.0 liter V6. I love my Ready Ranger! [​IMG]

10. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

it could be pink :eek:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by