Gas Prices

dawg53

Humble
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
Nov 27, 2008
Glen St Mary, Florida
Gas prices jumped from $3.05 a gallon (regular) this morning to $3.27 a gallon this afternoon here where I live in Camden County Georgia...this is totally insane! The bad thing is that gas prices are going to go up higher resulting in skyrocketing grocery prices etc...anybody know when it'll end? My truck aint moving one inch unless it's a bonafide emergency and I'm glad I filled it up the other day when gas was $2.99.

it will end when we stop using so much...until then...
hit.gif

Just moved from that area two years ago. Well I raised my kids in Fernandina Beach and we had a house in Folkston, Ga.
smile.png
Gas is horrible, and yes it will be going up again. And if Khadafi decides to burn his oil wells like I believe he did back in the day, we will really be paying for the gas. I have an SUV because I started doing foster care when we moved here (Ky), I needed the space in the car and still do, but the gas is killing me.
sad.png

JustAChickenLittle&More :

Just moved from that area two years ago. Well I raised my kids in Fernandina Beach and we had a house in Folkston, Ga.
smile.png
Gas is horrible, and yes it will be going up again. And if Khadafi decides to burn his oil wells like I believe he did back in the day, we will really be paying for the gas. I have an SUV because I started doing foster care when we moved here (Ky), I needed the space in the car and still do, but the gas is killing me.
sad.png

Fernandina Beach is nice. I go swimming there quite often. ETA; not so much now due to gas prices!!​

Last edited:
Hey,how are they going to pay their C.E.O.'s their 5 million dollar bonus if they don't raise the price of gas?Do you expect the businesses to pay them?No Joe the plumber gets all the privledges of paying them.Besides Mobile only made 25 billion dollar profit this quarter.Now who can live on that?
In N.H.,Tony.

I have not been out with the kids since last week due to flu/pnuemonia,but a week ago it was $3.15. I am doing a gatorade/water run in the am once dh is home,so I will see what it is.I bet atleast $3.19 here in NE Ohio

Quote:
In Ontario we are almost there...

we are at $1.20 per Liter thats a Canadian Liter and thats just average... I was in one town today and it was $1.25 L

so to do come rough math 4 Liters in 1 gallon...

$1.20 X 4 = $4.80 a GALLON

Last edited:
You had $2.99 gas??
ep.gif
Wow, I haven't seen anything below $3.09 in ages! Yesterday it was $3,29, today it's $3.39.

So why can't they change the refineries to refine the oil from the U.S.? It's better quality than the stuff they bring in anyhow! Oil wells going up all over here, and the oil is just shipped off because U.S. refineries are set up for sour crude instead of sweet crude. Maybe we wouldn't be so dependant on foriegn oil if we would use what we have here?

Back
Top Bottom