Gasping for air

I was able to upload the video to YouTube, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get the url on YouTube to show up so I can copy and paste it.

The name of the clip on YouTube is “sick chicken - gasping for air”. She is a BO.

I was able to upload the video to YouTube, but I can’t seem to figure out how to get the url on YouTube to show up so I can copy and paste it.

The name of the clip on YouTube is “sick chicken - gasping for air”. She is a BO.
The only one that comes up on youtube with that exact name is 4 years old. What is your youtube user name?
Edit: Found it, link is below

Last edited:
I wouldn't say it gets any easier over time and it's always just as heartbreaking to lose a chicken, but we get better at accepting reality and making that call as to when a chicken needs our help to cut short their suffering. In other words, the stressful debate that goes on in our mind and heart becomes shorter to get to the point we take the final step.

The pep talk I give myself goes like this: "The thinking part is over. Just do it."

I found it, see my above post.
The link you posted is not my post, but that’s what my chicken is doing. However, my girl is much more lethargic than this one now.

Maybe the video has to be approved before it posts? I can see it when I click My Channel, but not when I do a general search in the search YouTube search bar.

Last edited:
The link you posted is not my post, but that’s what my chicken is doing. However, my girl is much more lethargic than this one now.

Maybe the video has to be approved before it posts? I can see it when I click My Channel, but not when I do a general search in the search YouTube search bar.
Is this your hen?

Back
Top Bottom