gate hanger from animal control...

I had some problems at my place. I invested in a web ready DVR video camera system. I have 4 cameras that record 24/7. I put them in certain places on my property. When my hard drive gets full it overwrites. If I see anything that looks suspicious I can save that to a separate file on my computer. I view my videos daily. This is just a suggestion if your neighbor is pulling anything you can record it. Radio Shack sells systems. I bought mine on Amazon.com.

OntheSpot, I was telling one of my neighbors today about your posting. Our neighborhood "hound from hell" just drives everyone crazy. Yours sounds so much like the one we have it's uncanny! We both got a kick out of your roosters! (We can't have roosters).

Can you imagine any guy like that even having a girlfriend??

What we all try to do around here is stay out of his way, and protect the flock -- and the family. Right now our "hound" is staying out of sight. His feelings are hurt. He isn't accustomed to me getting mad -- and I was really really mad about his dog killing my goose.

I really wish someone would post who knows what to do about people like that to make them leave everyone alone.

Have a good one, and hang in there!

Back
Top Bottom