Gave away ducklings 😭

NEVER let anyone from a vets office make you feel bad. I got my dogs shots a month or so back and the woman gave a look when I said no to one of the vaccines. I’ve been involved with dogs for over 40 years the vaccine is short lived and useless. I did not have the energy to educate her. People are ignorant and judgmental and I have found that vets offices are probably the worst. To be fair however, I do feel that people should place their own pets. Impulse buying for fowl can turn into a big problem if the person has no way to care for them.

Hopefully, next time you will be better prepared and will be able to provide a lifelong home for your ducks.
I feel guilty and regretful. Is there any way to void a contract with the vet?

If you gave them to a vet I am sure they will find a home or maybe the doctor took them home. I have work in animal hospital sometimes the people give opinion because they feel bad about the animal. I found 2 pekin duckling 6 weeks ago and I live in a neighborhood that dont want poultry. I want to keep the duckling because in a few month I will move to a place that I can have them, but at the moment is very stressful.

Back
Top Bottom