gday to all

Tamika

Hatching
May 12, 2015
Hi, was wondering if anyone had Canadian Geese. And could give me some pointers.
Cheers guys
Ah and thank you for adding me

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! I'm afraid I'm not a goose person but please do drop by the geese section of the forum for all the geese chat. An unfortunate incident when I was a kid with some guard geese put me off them. Here is the link > https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/47/geese

Wishing you the very best of luck, I'm sure the geese keepers will be able to help you.

Enjoy BYC :frow

I don't know if people are allowed to raise Canadian Geese, they are allegedly protected as a migratory species. However, they don't migrate, they stay put wherever they are and dump pounds of poo everywhere, every day. Most people consider them flying toilets. Drivers will serve to miss them crossing the street but, seem to run down pedestrians with great enthusiasm. Sorry for ranting but, it is the absolute truth.

We saved it, it was found on a balcony on the 13th floor of a resort here in Florida. But thanks for the welcomes

Well Floki has grown more and she is infact a duck and not a goose..... Yay :D we can keep her....

Hello!

Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. :frow
So happy things worked out for you. Good luck with Floki! :D

Back
Top Bottom