Gecko schmecko.... :o)

Aneesa's Muse

Songster
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
SF Bay Area
Two more Lucille and L'il Abner babies hatched today..

IM001907.jpg

In the wee hours, this one...

IM001912.jpg

Mid-afternoon, this one..

They look identical.. almost ....but there's some variation near the tail base on both, so I'll be able to tell who's who with closer look
wink.png

Thanks for lookin'!

hehehe... Jordan.. these are staying with me, if those big bold stripes stay with them (I'm working on something
wink.png
) ..but I do have a couple little spotty kids that you could claim
smile.png

rebbetzin.. do you have Mediterranean "type" geckos there? The little tannish, greyish ones that you can almost see through? I've been thinking of getting a few of those for my house ...or a pair of Tokays (again) ..for au'natural bug control ..y'know ...for those occasionally dropped bugs that I never catch
hmm.png

Aneesa's Muse :

hehehe... Jordan.. these are staying with me, if those big bold stripes stay with them (I'm working on something
wink.png
) ..but I do have a couple little spotty kids that you could claim
smile.png

rebbetzin.. do you have Mediterranean "type" geckos there? The little tannish, greyish ones that you can almost see through? I've been thinking of getting a few of those for my house ...or a pair of Tokays (again) ..for au'natural bug control ..y'know ...for those occasionally dropped bugs that I never catch
hmm.png

OOOOO, sounds cool! If you were closer and I was richer, I'd totally take you up on that offer, lol. Im having so much fun with Geico, I'd love one of my "own".
roll.png

Next time you and your family are down this way (East Bay) ..let me know ...and I'm sure we can work out an affordable transaction
wink.png

Although my plans have been to holdback all the Cresteds that hatch out this year (due to my sudden loss of their dad), I like to see my babies go to great homes, too!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom