Geese aggressive depending on the color of our shirts

Gee, everybody's a fashion critic these days! Honestly, I have heard of geese objecting to certain items of clothing -- gloves or boots, for example -- but colors?? That's a new one for me.

Of course, I love my geese so much that if they did object to my clothes, I'd probably go in the house and change!
When I wear my blue stretched pants my Geese is aggressive with me and when my husband only wears his white tennis shoe she does this. So we don't wear them around her. Didn't find any information on this either. So I just don't wear them around her actually change clothes. Anything for my babies.

When I wear my blue stretched pants my Geese is aggressive with me and when my husband only wears his white tennis shoe she does this. So we don't wear them around her. Didn't find any information on this either. So I just don't wear them around her actually change clothes. Anything for my babies.
:welcome

This thread is hilaious! My whole flock (ducks and geese) is very skeptical whenever I have a hat on, or heaven forbid my headache ice pack. The seem terrified. 😆
My geese are the opposite, I'm always wearing a hat. One day I forgot it and couldn't for the life of me figure out why they were looking at me like I had grown a second head. One of them was so scared she even ran out of the pen and fled into the pond, poor girl 😭

Back
Top Bottom