Geese & Duck People UNITE

I have a femal pilgram, had a set but the male dissapeared. My heart was broken, I'm looking for her another mate now, hopefully a pair that will give her some company. i want ducks so bad. last year the stupid neighbors dog that adopted up ate 2 sets and my hubby said no more right now. i'm hoping to get some runners and some black indies 9really want the indies!! Crystal

These are my babies..... 3 Muscovies...... 3 Runners,1 Rouen, 1 Mallard mix
pumpkin368.jpg

fabric003-1.jpg

I have three geese-Ruth, Boaz, and Jesse who are ordinary farmyard geese. Ruth is so old she doesn't lay eggs anymore, but we've had her for around fifteen years and she's a special pet. Boaz is the survivor of several goslings-he had a sister/wife, but she accidentally got shot with a bb gun. Jesse is the lone survivor of our dearly departed neighbor's flock of geese. He was all alone, and the neighbor's son asked if we could take him and I said yes. Ruth and Boaz were also gifts from that neighbor-if it wasn't for him, I probably would not have gotten into geese.

Despite the often cranky temperments of my ganders, I love my geese and want to raise more someday. I'd also LOVE to raise ducks in the near future-hopefully as soon as I get a little more income.

She's doing great! She fits right in now and holds her own with a couple of my bossier females! I'm glad to hear her sibling is doing well. Has he gotten cozy with your girls? He was quite the "ladies man" with my flock
big_smile.png

I promise to post pics soon, but with the cold weather I stay inside to watch them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have nice weather this weekend.

Christie

Back
Top Bottom