Geese Housing

Thank you. She was my girl. I owned her mom and dad. She was born here 10 years and 4 months ago. She died just feet from where she was born.
I came in Tuesday was getting ready to fix their supper. Gave them each a cookie. She ate her cookie and collapsed on the kitchen floor. I did CPR on her, got her back was waiting for the vet to call. She eventually got up, got a drink of water acted like nothing happened, ears up tail wagging. I gave her a few pieces of chicken to see if she would eat.
She went in the living room, got on the couch laid her head on her paws and slipped away
My baby. Dobermans and heart problems just can't be separated.
The other two dogs and I are trying to figure out how to move forward.
Life revolved around Franki and her medication schedule.
Mom loves you Franki, I'll see you again.
Linda,
With Reebok, Oliver and Piper

Thank you. She was my girl. I owned her mom and dad. She was born here 10 years and 4 months ago. She died just feet from where she was born.
I came in Tuesday was getting ready to fix their supper. Gave them each a cookie. She ate her cookie and collapsed on the kitchen floor. I did CPR on her, got her back was waiting for the vet to call. She eventually got up, got a drink of water acted like nothing happened, ears up tail wagging. I gave her a few pieces of chicken to see if she would eat.
She went in the living room, got on the couch laid her head on her paws and slipped away
My baby. Dobermans and heart problems just can't be separated.
The other two dogs and I are trying to figure out how to move forward.
Life revolved around Franki and her medication schedule.
Mom loves you Franki, I'll see you again.
Linda,
With Reebok, Oliver and Piper
hugs.gif
She had a wonderful life.

Back
Top Bottom