Geese in NC

calderman

Chirping
Aug 29, 2020
I need homs for 3 geese in NC they came from Morgan gold at gold Shaw farms last year as I hatched them out they’re fighting with my drake and don’t have the room to keep them if I can’t keep them in the pen with my other ducks.

They mixed breed geese
pilgrim and emden

1 female 1 gander and I am unsure about the 3rd

315BE591-3D53-46FC-A667-CA644952ED03.jpeg

I need homs for 3 geese in NC they came from Morgan gold at gold Shaw farms last year as I hatched them out they’re fighting with my drake and don’t have the room to keep them if I can’t keep them in the pen with my other ducks.

They mixed breed geese
pilgrim and emden

Love Gold Shaw farm. Beautiful birds. I’m in NY and keep our quack shack stacked strictly with ducks. Thought I would comment though to bump your post and hopefully help these babies find a home!

They mixed breed geese
pilgrim and emden

Where are you located in NC? Do you still have them?

Hi calderman, I live in the triad area as well. I have 6 Toulouse geese and would be open to introducing them to my little flock. You mentioned them being aggressive to a drake. Have they been around any other geese before? Thanks!
I will PM you

They mixed breed geese
pilgrim and emden

I’m from Magnolia,NC I have a few chickens and goats. I would like to have them.

Back
Top Bottom