GEESE TREATS DO YOU KNOW OF ANY?

MsPoultry

Songster
5 Years
Aug 9, 2014
I have two 5 month old african goslings which i absolutely adore but they don't seem to like anything to eat except for their regular food and grass does anyone know of some healthy treats?I know they like melons but is that all?

I have two 5 month old african goslings which i absolutely adore but they don't seem to like anything to eat except for their regular food and grass does anyone know of some healthy treats?I know they like melons but is that all?
Mine love dried mealworms. except for my gander. but my 2 10week old goslings and my adult goose love meal worms. romaine lettuce is another favorite and head of cabbage they go for.

My geese will eat your leg off for celery.

Not sure if that's a selling point (seriously, it's my geese's favorite thing besides tomatoes) or a warning (wear football shin guards or throw it far away from where you're standing).

My geese will eat your leg off for celery.

Not sure if that's a selling point (seriously, it's my geese's favorite thing besides tomatoes) or a warning (wear football shin guards or throw it far away from where you're standing).
Celery? mine won't even look at it, but a nice head of Romaine that will get their attention. yesterday it was a handful of Comfrey leaves.

Back
Top Bottom