Gender guess 4 week Barnevelder

When I compare Ronnie to my blue Barney’s, I see a boy now! Lucky for him, he gets to stay with you regardless ❤️

Ronnie now (8 weeks).
IMG_3155.jpeg

This is my blue Barney at 6 weeks. He’s 💯 a boy!

Ronnie at 12 weeks. He seems to have less patterning now than he did when he was younger. Very curious how he’s going to turn out.

Looks like 1 of my blue Barnevelder “pullets” is a roo. Now I’m going to have to choose between the two as they grow up.

Attachments

• IMG_8673.jpeg
    IMG_8673.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8672.jpeg
    IMG_8672.jpeg
    284.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8674.jpeg
    IMG_8674.jpeg
    242.4 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Ronnie at 3 weeks. He seems to have less patterning now than he did when he was younger. Very curious how he’s going to turn out.

Looks like 1 of my blue Barnevelder “pullets” is a roo. Now I’m going to have to choose between the two as they grow up.
He’s definitely a boy! He’s 13 weeks now? It seems the boys go very dark. I’ll show you our 9 week blue Barney.

Attachments

• IMG_3309.jpeg
    IMG_3309.jpeg
    475.4 KB · Views: 4
He’s definitely a boy! He’s 13 weeks now? It seems the boys go very dark. I’ll show you our 9 week blue Barney.
Sorry, Ronnie is 12 weeks. (I realized I typed 3, lol!) Definitely a boy. He’s not blue, but is a silver double laced.

Cloudy is a blue. He is actually 3 weeks old (maybe thats what I was thinking about before). Cloudy was supposed to be a pullet, but I’m saying no.

Here is Cloudy, the 3-week old blue Barnie “pullet.”

IMG_8678.jpeg

IMG_8679.jpeg

IMG_8682.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom