Gender Help? 7 Week Southern Ramblers

What exactly is a Southern Rambler? I just bought a few. I see 5 toes and black skin but not bantam and not silkied.
Haha, I was just talking about them in another thread yesterday! I believe they're now labeled as Mystic Onix by Hoover's. https://hoovershatchery.com/mysticonyx.html Cool looking mix, absolutely strange how they were introduced with no information. @Overo Mare, I wonder why they're still calling them Southern Ramblers?

It's TSC/Hoovers. That's all the answer I need lol.
I just went on TSC's website and there is a whole new menagerie of mixed breeds that I'm sure there'll be many questions about (not listed on Hoover's either which is frustrating). Now we're going to have to be able to discern Siena Stars, Smokey Pearls, and California Tans (among others) from the crazy looking birds from there 🙃

I just went on TSC's website and there is a whole new menagerie of mixed breeds that I'm sure there'll be many questions about (not listed on Hoover's either which is frustrating). Now we're going to have to be able to discern Siena Stars, Smokey Pearls, and California Tans (among others) from the crazy looking birds from there 🙃
Sweet Lord. Why??

Definitely a very strange combo. I messaged Hoover's and they acted like they had no idea what I was talking about...but, I think you're right, I believe these are what's labeled now as a Mystic Onyx.

Back
Top Bottom