Gender help!

Thanks! That's what I thought based off of the rose comb and single comb. I suppose it doesn't matter since both birds are similar. Do you think they all look like pullets? Maybe too young to tell? I guess I could wait and see if one tries to crow haha

What sex

Thank you!! I'm so happy to hear about the older ones! I knew it would be too early to tell with the EE chicks. :p

And Dominiques are usually smaller than BRs correct? The one I have with the rose comb is smaller than the other 2.

UPDATE:
Unfortunately, we had a predator get into our run.... A large bird of some sort. A hawk or eagle I am guessing. I lost 2 of these babies.. I have chicken 3 and the golden sex link left (as well as my Ameracaunas because they were locked up). I believe chicken 3 is my barred rock who I still have. I believe I lost the Dominique and the 1 barred rock.

My husband is building me a new chicken run and a MUCH more secure one. First time chicken owner here, I guess you live and you learn...

I did get 2 more baby chicks which are Black Austrolorps but they are only about a week old. :)

Back
Top Bottom