Gender Please thought ROO but is making a clucking sound no crowing

thanks everybody for your help i really appreciate it when he fluffs out his neck feathers he does not shake them and he is usally in a staring contest with one of our hens and she is usually the one that wins he will look away before she does he does it sometime when i am outside with them maybe it just becasue he is scared but if he turns out to become mean he will be dinner. another story on that one he raised his neckfeather one day when i was out there an i thought he might try to attack me or one of my other hens now i know for sure what it means i can keep a better eye out when i let the kids out to see them now but i would not let them out till i knew what he was doing but back to the story i went out just to check on them and talk to them and he fluffed out his neck feathers i told him if he did not stop with the fluffing of the neck feathers he would be supper as soon as i said that he layed his feathers back down like he understood what i said to him I just about LMAO again thanks for all the help

Back
Top Bottom