Gender reveal

CoastalSilkies

Chirping
Jul 9, 2018
C33C484E-011C-492D-B883-FB22AD665B1C.jpeg
FE346791-190E-4DD1-A399-4195F4496EBA.jpeg
I have recently become a proud owner of four Silkie chicks. Being new to all of this I’m not really sure how old or what gender they are. Are they good looking Silkie chicks or did I maybe end up with some Silkie mixes. Any helpful input would be great.:D

The feathers are right for Silkies-- nice and fluffy. They have smaller crests that show birds, though. I would call them hatchery or pet quality Silkies. They are too young to sex-- Silkies can take forever. I would give them another month before trying to sex again, but whenever you decide to do it, try to include clear, close pictures of the combs.

The feathers are right for Silkies-- nice and fluffy. They have smaller crests that show birds, though. I would call them hatchery or pet quality Silkies. They are too young to sex-- Silkies can take forever. I would give them another month before trying to sex again, but whenever you decide to do it, try to include clear, close pictures of the combs.

Thank you

i think that they are a little pre-mature to being telling the gender. Those are some of the cutest silkies i've ever seen! SOO cute!:love:love They have such cute fluffy butts lol!!

Thank you so much! This is the look they give me when I’m calling them. Then they come running. So adorable I already want more

Back
Top Bottom