Picture Of The Week (POW) Information & Submissions

Young hen with pretty grey tail feathers. No idea who her mother would be. Rooster was a buff orpington. 🤔
20240330_164545.jpg

Young hen with pretty grey tail feathers. No idea who her mother would be. Rooster was a buff orpington. 🤔
View attachment 3840119
She is pretty! I am not a genetics person so do not really pay attention to what I say on genetics, but the white hen behind her with black hackles and a black tail may be? If the black can pass that way, because I see black dots on the hybrid's hackles.

She is pretty! I am not a genetics person so do not really pay attention to what I say on genetics, but the white hen behind her with black hackles and a black tail may be? If the black can pass that way, because I see black dots on the hybrid's hackles.
I dont think the white brahma is laying anymore. She is old as dirt. 😂 We have soooo many mutts it could be anything. LOL

I love the speckles in her hackle feathers, what a pretty girl! She is very unique looking. What is her name?
She is super cool! The only one I have with that color. I call her Pearl ❤️

Fluffy beach butt.

My hen Whitetail had to go to the vet (which is over an hour away from where I live) to get a new contraceptive implant. They had to order the right size so we had a couple of hours to kill… so we went to the park and the beach. I got fish and chips for lunch and Whitetail got most of the fish.

Attachments

• 613D996D-9B9C-48E7-8836-E377BAC542FC.jpeg
    613D996D-9B9C-48E7-8836-E377BAC542FC.jpeg
    940.4 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom