Generations of love- a chicken story

More please.
caf.gif

sorry for dissapointing you guys with the death... she is really dead:(

chapter 16

Trickster and Sympathy started their journey to find the flock. They weaved through trees and jued over streams till they found a fork in the road.
"Chicks! Faith! Chicks! Faith! where are you!" they heard yelling coing from down a path but they weren't sure which one. They decided to go down the one with the more obvious track to follow.
The yelling stopped. They went straight down the path carefully watching for danger. They heard chickens in the distance. In hope that it would be the flck they ran. Trickster pushed a large leaf to the side to find an open barn yard full of free range chickens.
" Hello!! Excuse me!! Has any one seen my flock!!?? Hello!! Any one listening?" trickster yelle trying to get their attention. "LISTENNNN!!!!!" he let out his first crow and it was huge!!! Everyone heard it and went silent. Including the farmer. Because all his chickens were hens he was surprised to hear a crow. When he saw the chicks he ran inside. When he came out he had a net.
"go get em sparky!" he yelled out.
An extremly large white dog came running from around the corner. The chicks were frozen with fear. Next thing they know the dog was standing above them, drooling on their heads.
"hehehehello" sympathy stuttered
The dog tilted his head with confusion. he bent down and lifted the up with a gentle mouth and dropped them in the mans net.
"good dog!" he exclaimed

chapter 17 part 1
The man carried the into his house and put them in a box with a heat lamp. There were other chicks in the box with them but these chicks were a lot younger, they hadn't even started to get their feathers, trickster and sympathy already had half of theirs.
"Hello?" sympathy asked "Where are we?"
a little yellow chick looked up at her and said "This is the brooder where they take care of you till you got all your feathers and you can go outside!"
Trickster and Sympathy had never seen, nevertheless been inside a brooder before.
The yellow chick brought them to the water and the food. They ate like they had never eaten before.
"My name is Rose, the black chick is diesel, the red one is Dawn. I'm an Easter egger, diesel is a barred rock, and dawn is a Rhode island red."

Back
Top Bottom