Generations of love- a chicken story

Great chapters! Will we have any more today? The cliffhangers just makes me want more
pop.gif

I have to say i am really enjoying this story! I logged off after reading it, and then when i got back on, I couldnt find it! I started freaking out! But, i found it, so its all good!
thumbsup.gif

P.S, no offense or anything, but i think you should change the title! It shouuld be called something like: Faith's adventures.

Last edited:
chapter 17 part 2
The chicks were happy and well cared for by the two legged with gentle hands. They felt bad that they loved it here because they were supposed to be finding their flock.
"we really need to go..." trickster said to sympathy quietly
sympathy frowned "why.."
"why do need to go???" Rose interrupted
"We need to find our flock..." sympathy said sadly "but we do really do love it here! We very much appreciate your kindness."
Trickster looked at rose's cute face, There was something about her that made him want to stay, but he knew he had to go.
"I wish you would stay." Rose said shyly looking mainly at trickster
trickster blushed

They turned around and walked the other direction to find a way to get out. Sympathy kept looking over her shoulder at diesel. they scanned the perimeter to find a small hole in the top. To high for them to reach, they couldn't even fly that high, they needed to find a way to get up. trickster hopped onto sympathy's back and jumped through it flapping his little wings like crazy, he barely made it.
" Come on symp!! Get a boost from deisil!!"
Diesil came over to help her out sympathy flew out with out a problem.

chapter 18
" COME ON!!! WE ARE ALMOST THERE!" trickster encouraged sympathy " STOP LOOKING BACK!! I LOVED IT THERE TOO, BUT WE HAVE TO BE FAITHFUL TO OUR FLOCK!"
" I know..." Sympathy replied reluctantly. They could hear Roscoe and Elliot calling for them down the path.

* The two legged went to check on the chicks, finding them missing. "go find 'em sparky!! I'll follow you!"*

They could hear barking coming from the other path... Sparky was after them. They started flapping their half feathered wings and sprinting to get to their flock.

*Sparky followed the trail and barked loudly. The two legged was not far behind.*

Finally they see Elliot's fluff behind the bush. They run up behind him.
"Daddy? We found you!"
Elliot froze, he slowly turned around.
"TRICKSTER!! SYMPATHY!!! YOU ARE HERE!!! I Thought... We thought... I can't believe it.... you came this far all on your own!!??"
" Yes Daddy!! We needed you!! "
" RRRUUUFFFFF" Sparky jumped on top of them. Holding Elliott to the ground.
"Good dog!!" The man yelled
He looked around to see a whole flock of chickens surrounding him and sparky.
"UH...Sparky... RELEASE!"
Sparky immediately let go and sat by his owner contently.
The farmer held out food and started walking towards the path that led him home
"come on chikichikichiki"
"follow him Pa! hes very nice he took care of us and let us stay with his other chicks for the night!"
Eliott hesitated but followed. All of the chickens followed him home.
"Meet the family!" The man announced as they arrived

Back
Top Bottom