1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Genesis Hovabator for Turkey Egg Hatching?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by adylina, Apr 4, 2016.

1. adylina

adylina Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2015
    Missouri
    Hey guys! I had so much fun with my water cooler hatching experiment that I decided to invest in a larger one. (My little cooler could only fit five to six large eggs) I am thinking of getting the Genesis Hovabator since I am on a budget, and the first things I will be hatching is turkey eggs. If anyone has experience with hatching turkey eggs in this incubator, I would love to hear from you.
    Has anyone ordered the one from strombergschickens.com before? (curious about whether they are a reliable website/store)
    Additionally, am I right in thinking I should invest in the Genesis model? I know there are still air incubators that are much less, around the fifty dollar range, and while I would love to save that cash I want to have an incubator that will last a good long while, and see the best hatch rates possible for the delicate turkey poults.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by