Genetically Modified Chickens!

Do you eat GMO foods?
idunno.gif

Unless you eat only organic foods, the answer is - most likely. There has not been enough studies done to determine exactly what happens inside our bodies when we - or any animal - eats GMO's. The preliminary studies are not good.
sickbyc.gif

Stay aware of this, keep informed. Here is a recent article about what this means and you can do...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maria-rodale/we-stand-united-in-opposi_b_816637.html

I know most people don't think the Bible applies to us today. But... the Holy One did set some guidelines regarding livestock and the growing of food and even the manufacture of clothing.

Leviticus 19:19
‘You shall keep My statutes. You shall not let your livestock breed with another kind.
You shall not sow your field with mixed seed.
Nor shall a garment of mixed linen and wool come upon you.

thMoses10Com.gif

That is all well and good for you - and perhaps for other christians, as well - I don't know. I'm not christian.

Bizarre, but not that much of news. The big poulty processors have been genetically modifying broiler chickens for years and years.

Last edited:
Genetic modification is not the same thing as breeding. GM is done in a lab then put into a chicken. Not the same thing as mating chickens in order to modify a breed.

Back
Top Bottom