Geocachers on BYC! Muggles welcome

Pics
Success! We used the live view feature on google maps to help us find the coordinates, which was suuuuuper helpful.
Signature Swag:
View attachment 2469042
black_cat1 is my tag/handle/username/what the heck is it called again?
Here's the cache. I scribbled out the info in case I'm not supposed to show it.
View attachment 2469049
Telling your username means people can search you on geocaching.com and see you finds. I am letting you know since you mentioned you were being cautious about privacy. :)

I think they’re saying it’s now on the tags too though so strangers can see it. I would go back and take it off.
Yes, but strangers wouldn't have any way of knowing that it's near my house, or really anything about me, whereas you guys know that I live in CT and have been talking to me for months
I could just have been passing through CT, people don't know
and it's nice to have someone know that you made things

Yes, but strangers wouldn't have any way of knowing that it's near my house, or really anything about me, whereas you guys know that I live in CT and have been talking to me for months
I could just have been passing through CT, people don't know
and it's nice to have someone know that you made things
Oh that’s true but still could be sketchy 😂🤔

I need to go check on my cache soon, people aren't finding it and are carping about it.
My area's top cacher, who has the most caches in my area ( which means you have to find good spots by beating the bush since he took them all or do puzzle caches) and has been doing it since the beginning, so mine was someone's archived cache area that I jumped on as soon as it was available.
It's a 3.5 terrain and 4 difficulty.

Back
Top Bottom