George Connor Rest in Peace

Rest in peace George Connor. I hope it was a peaceful passing, may you rest in peace, and find happiness in the next life. The peafowl world will never be the same without you.

Oh no, I had been trying to reach George for a couple of weeks, but could not, then he sent me a response that he was in hospital recuperating. I thought he had taken a fall or had some other injury. We talked about the violettas a little, I managed to hatch 3 of them, 2 wild type and 1 BS.

Rest in peace George we will always be thankful to you for sharing your Beautiful Violettas Fandango, Iris, and Lily. :(

Rest in peace George Connor. Thank you for everything you have done for the Peafowl world. We will never forget your contributions.

A huge void in the pea world, take care brother,
1f64f-1f3fd.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Gerald Barker

A very sad loss for his family and for us in the peafowl world. I pray that he may rest in peace and his family find closure. George was a welcome friend in our community and we shall all miss him a lot.

I'm so glad now last October while in Mo that I took a day and drove to see George and all his birds. A person with insight and a knowledgebase about peafowl none of us has. We spoke several times during the years and sometimes it was just George calling me to ask how things was going in Illinois. I still have your cell number in my phone George,,and it will stay there. Such a loss but your at peace and no longer in pain my friend,,,fly high and far and free now. Randall Lauterbach

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom