George Connor Rest in Peace

Oh no, I had been trying to reach George for a couple of weeks, but could not, then he sent me a response that he was in hospital recuperating. I thought he had taken a fall or had some other injury. We talked about the violettas a little, I managed to hatch 3 of them, 2 wild type and 1 BS.

Rest in peace George we will always be thankful to you for sharing your Beautiful Violettas Fandango, Iris, and Lily. :(

Rest in peace George Connor. I hope it was a peaceful passing, may you rest in peace, and find happiness in the next life. The peafowl world will never be the same without you.

I'm so glad now last October while in Mo that I took a day and drove to see George and all his birds. A person with insight and a knowledgebase about peafowl none of us has. We spoke several times during the years and sometimes it was just George calling me to ask how things was going in Illinois. I still have your cell number in my phone George,,and it will stay there. Such a loss but your at peace and no longer in pain my friend,,,fly high and far and free now. Randall Lauterbach

Last edited:
A huge void in the pea world, take care brother,
1f64f-1f3fd.png
1f1fa-1f1f8.png

Gerald Barker

A very sad loss for his family and for us in the peafowl world. I pray that he may rest in peace and his family find closure. George was a welcome friend in our community and we shall all miss him a lot.

Rest in peace George Connor. Thank you for everything you have done for the Peafowl world. We will never forget your contributions.

Back
Top Bottom