Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

After checking the incubator over, I have room for at least 3 more dozen eggs!!! Yeah!!! Is anyone bringing hatching eggs Saturday?

AND

The older kids (ages 9, 7,&4) would like to buy just a couple eggs to hatch out. Does anyone sell hatching eggs in small quantities, like 1-3 eggs?

Carly

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure we'll be coming, I plan to bring a couple SLW roos and maybe a hen or two. Does anyone know if they're bringing any Ameraucana hens or Speckled Sussex?

Quote:
I may havw a few true bbs ameraucana chicks and speckled sussex chicks but no adults.I think Rnau may have some speckled sussex he will be selling.

Last edited:
Quote:
I may havw a few true bbs ameraucana chicks and speckled sussex chicks but no adults.I think Rnau may have some speckled sussex he will be selling.

Cool, I know I'll come home with more chicks, despite my hubby's best efforts, so I guess I'll just see what comes my way!

I may or may not be selling/trading at the event. I'm just not sure if I have anything people would want!
tongue.png
But if I do, what time should I be there? Even if I don't sell/trade I would be glad to come early and help others get set up. I wouldn't mind helping James and some of the others who have orginized(sp) this thing
smile.png

Yall just let me know, I only live about 25 mins away and can get there early with no problem.
D.gif
celebrate.gif

Let the countdown begin. My list has changed so I plan to bring the following.

4 pr BLRW
5 pr Buckeyes
2 pr Birchen Bantam Cochins
1 pr Red Bantam Cochins
4 pr & 2 trios Cuckoo Marans
10 pr Black Copper Marans
8 pr BBS Bantam Frizzle Cochins
4 pr Welsummers
1 BCM Rooster
1 Wheaton Rooster
3 Doz BBS Jersey Giants
All of these are young except the 2 roosters. They are around 1 yr.
I will also have a few antiques.
PM if you are interested in any of these. I have 1 trio of breeder Welsummers 16 month old hens and 5 hens and 1 roo Black Australorps 9 mos old. I will bring them only if someone wants them.

Roy

Last edited:
We will be staking off designated parking areas on friday. Everyone PLEASE keep in mind that this is James' home and he has generously allowed us to use it for this wonderful swap. Be respectful and only park where designated as well as be sure to keep your area clean and leave it like you found it
smile.png

A HUGE "Thank You!!!!" To James for hosting this event and lets all show him how much we appreciate it!!!

Last edited:
my husband sells mini trucks if james says it ok i can ask him if we can bring one to transport chicken cage for the parking lot to the swap or anything else that needs moved

Back
Top Bottom