Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

I'm not sure if it will be worth it for me to bring anytning to sell. I'm not sure people would want what I have so let me know what you think.
I have:
black sex link hens
White leghorn hens
fresh eggs
The hens are all 6 months old and laying very well. The eggs are all fresh and collected at least two sometimes three times a day.

Quote:
I would say bring some. I am not gonna be able to bring but just a couple, I will be too busy with the Concession Stand. Since this has been advertised on the Radio and Craigslist, we are planning on a good group and you never know what people will be looking for.

anyone interested in Standard Cochin Frizzle chicks and Standard Cochin chicks i have 3 Standard 2 barred and one black and 3 fizzle chicks all black all 3 to 6 weeks old

We would like to join everybody Saturday and think it would be a
fun day. We plan on bringing hatching eggs of different breeds.
And mabe a few started birds of different breeds.
ie : Blue Splash Marans (Trio) three months old.
Welsummer (Trio). etc.
We are phasing out some of our young breeder flocks.
ie: Blue Splash Marans
Araucana ( Rumpless )
Mottled Javas
Silver Marans
Salmon Faverolle

Extra Roosters of : Blue Laced Red Wyandotte
Black Copper Marans ( Wade Jeanne )
Araucana ( Rumpless )
" Crele " Penedesenca
" Partridge " Penedesenca

If there is any interest in the above birds, please E-Mail me at : [email protected] so we can bring the birds for you to see.

See ya'll there.

Lee / Ginny

Looks like we are going to have a fine crowd! So glad that you all plan to attend.
woot.gif

Remember if you bring birds to provide some sort of shade for them if you plan to stay long because there will not be much shade available. It is going to be a hot one! You also might think about bringing water to provide for them as well so no birds get to hot or dehydrated
old.gif

Quote:
I am sure the cochins will sell. I have stds in BBS, Silver Lace and Partridge. I sold my Barred Pair but they were really pretty. I may be interested in a couple Frizzles to add to my flock.

Everyone bring your appetites too! We will be having a great concession stand with good food, snacks and drinks!

If anyone has them I will be looking for some leg bands Saturday.I hatched some Lavender ameraucana's a week ago(4 lavenders and 5 blacks) and have some black ameraucana's hatching today and do not want to get mixed up which ones are black and which ones are split black.So I figured leg bands will work.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom