Georgia/Alabama Swap Day June 13 Cedartown, Ga Ya'll Come!!!!

We are on our way !!

Hope there are alot of you guys out there.

Cause............We have alot of chicks, started, and adult birds
to sell, of many different breeds.

Also hatching eggs of the same.

Lee / Ginny

wee.gif
Had a great time. Sold all my chickens, cage and all!!!! I got a pair of BLRW, pair of rumpless Araucana(SP), and a pair of Blue splash Marans. I hope I spelled all that right.

clap.gif
big thanks to james, Pupkinpup and husband, the lockedhearts duo and all the folks that made this happen.
clap.gif
D.gif

Last edited:
Let me start off by saying Thank You to James his wife & family, Lockedhearts & Pumpkinpup & hubbies. (Oh, yes also Angel & the roo.) This was my very first swap, they did a wonderful job. I really enjoyed my self. It was so cool to finally meet some of these wonderful BYCers in person. Every thing ran very smoothly & everyone was so nice. Thanks to all who donated items for the drawings and food and such. & thanks Tamsflock for letting me hitch a ride !
I walked away from there with 2 bronze turkey, 1 dozen barnyard mix, 1 dozen buff/ blue orps, 1 dozen of tamsflocks lorps+ 4, & 1 dozen of Pumpkinpups "show feather footed assortment" which included 4 Butterscotch Booted Bantam eggs! (Two dozen of these eggs I won in the drawiings that were held). How cool was that? So all together I left with 54 eggs to hatch !
All in all it was a very pleasent experience & day out, even the rain held off. Thanks so much to everyone !!!!! I hope there was enough of a turn out to warrent another swap in the near future.

Giasmom ( Tammy)
thumbsup.gif

I just got home and am still not done with all of the unpacking but needed to take a bit of a break and tell everyone how very much Karen, James and I as well as the better halves, enjoyed hosting this. There was a nice turnout for our first attempt at a swap. Thank you all for coming!

Putting names and faces together and actually meeting folks and getting to know them a bit was super! So many nice people in our little BYC community!

We have decided that we will have another swap sometime in the fall. Either september or october is the estimated time. We will of course post the progress in organization as it happens
smile.png

We hope the next swap will be bigger and even better than this one. We had a wonderful time and hate that not everyone who wanted to attend was able to come.

hugs.gif
to all who did attend and for those who could not. There was plenty of fun to be had by all. Looking forward to this fall!

Hubby and I got home and unloaded birds and decided to relax a bit. We are exhausted but it is a good kind of tired!
I was happy to see everyone that could make it and we will definitely do this again in the fall, we are hoping to have an indoor location next time.
Next time we will do some major advertising and try to get more of a "buying" crowd as well as more sellers.
The reaffle was great and much thanks to Nancy aka "Bargain" for being so generous with her donations to the raffle!

We also so appreciate James, his wife Tressa and their family for allowing us to invade their property! James worked hard today and his wife did as well.

The rain held off and it was overall a nice day. We did have a lot of people drive a good ways to come today.

I did come home with 3 birds more than I planned but 2 are Frizzles and one is a Splash Orp so who can blame me....

Back
Top Bottom