Georgia chicken stock(updated with an idea)

I'm new here on the forum PLUS new at keeping chickens and I was wondering if this meeting ever took place or is still being planned? If it's still in the planning stage then I would like to be counting in on attending:D

No I don't think the meet every happened. I would like to have one and I think there are enough of us in the Northern part to make it a good one. We could do it at our Fairgrounds here in Clarkesville. We are just a stone's throw away from upstate SC and Western NC as well.

What do ya'll think?

Barrock and his girls.... Barrock is 2 years old.

DCFC0041.jpg

I live 5 minutes from Stone Mountain Park; I would totally go. Or I have a moderately large backyard if there are leash laws presenting difficulties...

what exactly does a chickenstock entail?

Hi everyone..I am fairly new to BYC and am in the gathering of all my supplies to build a coop stage but I live in southwest Ga and would love to attend a get together. I'll help were ever I'm needed just tell me what to do.

Anybody move ahead with a N.GA. chickenstock? I am a member of the local pet chicken meetup and we are growing like crazy. Over 200 members. Talk is about a CS at Stone Mountain some time soon. Check out Atlanta Pet Chickens and join us. Next mtg is Tue the 17th.

buck buck

Phil

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom