Georgia giant bobs

Mateo9024

In the Brooder
Feb 18, 2024
I posted in the wrong forum I think, but I'm looking for any variant of the jumbo bobwhite, Georgia, Wisconsin, Butler any of them, chicks or adults , I'm in Tennessee (Tricities) and VA and NC border us so all that are close by feel free to message me!!! Thank you šŸ˜Š

I posted in the wrong forum I think, but I'm looking for any variant of the jumbo bobwhite, Georgia, Wisconsin, Butler any of them, chicks or adults , I'm in Tennessee (Tricities) and VA and NC border us so all that are close by feel free to message me!!! Thank you šŸ˜Š
I'm not close by but Butlers are the biggest of the Jumbo Bob's. Some of my Butlers weigh 30 oz.

Let me know if you can find some butlers. Only place I found was in AZ and its eggs
There's a woman in Ft.Worth, Texas that raises Butlers, I don't know if she sells adult quail but she does sell eggs on eBay. I got my Butlers from her....they are bigger than Wisconsin, or Georgia Giants by quite a few ounces. As I said, in the above post, some of mine are just 2oz. shy of 2lbs. The smallest is 24oz. and most are 28oz.
She should be on eBay by June.

Two sellers on eBay right now, the first one I know, the second I don't but feedback tells me to stir clear.
The fist one I personally know is selling Georgia Giant eggs on eBay, John Hawley has Woodside Loft Aviary. Great guy, great seller. He's in Caneadea, New York. Georgia Giants reach around 20 to 24oz at maturity.

Another seller is in Crawford, Mississippi but I don't recommend them they have bad feedback and it was worse last year then it is right now. They have Butlers.

Not a whole lot of breeders raise Butlers, takes them longer to mature and consume more feed.

If mine start laying more than I can incubate, I would probably consider selling the surplus eggs but that won't be until July-August time frame.

Back
Top Bottom