~ * GeorgiaLina Chickenstock 2011 * Augusta, Georgia ~

We have a new CSRA/BYC member that missd the show. She wants some bantam hens. She is "poppydear". on CSRA thread

Last edited:
Hi! and Welcome PoppyDear! I've got 2 cutie-pie young Cochin girls --- a black girl and an I-don't-know-what-color-to-call-it girl from a color-project Cochin pen.
They are both sweet and friendly (or friendly to me anyway). I probably have more youngsters that are girls, but haven't 'studied' them. Those are the for sure bantam girls.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
That's awful! Hope you feel better soon!
smile.png

Lisa

Thank You!! I am diligently working on it....and the poor chickies have only seen me once in almost a week. DH has been the one to do their chores. I finally put clothes on today. I am so far behind in my own chores.....and no...no kidney stone yet.
sad.png

Quote:
Hope you feel better soon. I've been there.

Oh? You know what it is all about then. This is my first time, hopefully my last if I eat right and behave myself from now on. Danggit. I called DH at work last Thursday, for him to come and take me to the ER. All I could come up with ...of what it might be..was appendicitis....gallstones..or ovary. I totally forgot about kidney stones. Lemme just say, I was tickled that it was kidney stone..and not the others.

Quote:
Hope you feel better soon. I've been there.

Oh? You know what it is all about then. This is my first time, hopefully my last if I eat right and behave myself from now on. Danggit. I called DH at work last Thursday, for him to come and take me to the ER. All I could come up with ...of what it might be..was appendicitis....gallstones..or ovary. I totally forgot about kidney stones. Lemme just say, I was tickled that it was kidney stone..and not the others.

Yeah, I know, but I would not say tickled. It was the second worse pain I've ever had.

I too am a kidney stone sufferer, I totally feel your pain!!! I had to have lithotripsy twice, and have passed a few others. They suck. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with it!!!

Enjoyed meeting everyone SO much. Thanks for all the hard work David & John. Hope ur feeling better Nuggets. Haven't had kidney stones just gallbladder & it was bad enough.
sickbyc.gif

Does CSRA have any recent chicken stock events for 2013? I didn't see anything posted anywhere, and I am not going to be able to go to the Carolina ones in NC. Augusta is much closer than Lincolnton NC.

Back
Top Bottom