Georgia's new Thread.

Does anyone watch Pioneer Woman on the food network? I really don't like this show. She seems so fake. Almost dislike her as much as Paula Deen, and I really disliked Paula before the skandal.

So how do you guys get your chickens to warm up to ya. I took a couple of them out the brooder in the garage and all they did was poop on the ground and not move.
When I get my chicks on day 2 feed them a few worms . Then each day then start giving them fine chopped lettuce they will come to you in about 3 days.

I am north of Atlanta and in desperate need of a duck. I inherited a pair of Pekins that are free range when I purchased a house a few weeks ago and a predator got the female a few days ago. I have a chicken coop that I am currently trying to figure out how to talk the ducks into at night, but at the moment I have one lone male Pekin who is very lonely and pitiful acting without his girlfriend. I will pay and will be happy with male or female and it doesn't have to be a Pekin, but preferably one that won't fly away.

Hey all
What happened to the old thread ? All I could find is this new one But anyway I am right outside Blue Ridge in a place called Epworth which I really do like But I have some black Austrlorp chicks that are 3 weeks old that are in need of a new home Im asking $3 each if anyone needs chicks

It's still there- called Yo Georgians! Gotta catch up fast cuz folks are always posting
1f604.png

Hey I just bought my house and an acre and a half of land in long county ga. I've been trying to find out if I can get chickens but no one around here seems to know. I am outside of city limits. If anyone knows I'd really appreciate an answer.

Back
Top Bottom