1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Georgia's new Thread.

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by pr0wlunwoof, Mar 17, 2014.

1. pr0wlunwoof

pr0wlunwoof Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2014
    apparently cheese is a good icebreaker. They were eating out my hand like piranhas

2. pr0wlunwoof

pr0wlunwoof Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2014
    Does anyone watch Pioneer Woman on the food network? I really don't like this show. She seems so fake. Almost dislike her as much as Paula Deen, and I really disliked Paula before the skandal.

1 person likes this.
  3. denn1948

denn1948 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2013
    N.E. GA. CORNELIA
    When I get my chicks on day 2 feed them a few worms . Then each day then start giving them fine chopped lettuce they will come to you in about 3 days.

4. CurrieChicken

CurrieChicken Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2012
    Cumming, Ga
    I am north of Atlanta and in desperate need of a duck. I inherited a pair of Pekins that are free range when I purchased a house a few weeks ago and a predator got the female a few days ago. I have a chicken coop that I am currently trying to figure out how to talk the ducks into at night, but at the moment I have one lone male Pekin who is very lonely and pitiful acting without his girlfriend. I will pay and will be happy with male or female and it doesn't have to be a Pekin, but preferably one that won't fly away.

5. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey all
    What happened to the old thread ? All I could find is this new one But anyway I am right outside Blue Ridge in a place called Epworth which I really do like But I have some black Austrlorp chicks that are 3 weeks old that are in need of a new home Im asking $3 each if anyone needs chicks

6. Cknldy

Cknldy Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2012
    Appalachian mtns
    It's still there- called Yo Georgians! Gotta catch up fast cuz folks are always posting[​IMG]

7. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Thank you Guess I will have to git over there

8. RIR-YELLOWLEGS

RIR-YELLOWLEGS Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2015
    Georgia
    My Coop
    Hey Robo where is the next swap meet located called rodeo
    hey where is the next swap meet located at. Cant remember if its call robo or rodeo ?

9. newfarmer08

newfarmer08 New Egg

Jul 25, 2015
    Hey I just bought my house and an acre and a half of land in long county ga. I've been trying to find out if I can get chickens but no one around here seems to know. I am outside of city limits. If anyone knows I'd really appreciate an answer.

10. betht173

betht173 New Egg

Oct 13, 2015
    Interested in the Black Aussies if you still have. I am in Blue Ridge.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by