German Faverolles in ... Germany

Ana,

I have only had Faverolles since spring and was only familiar with the Salmon ones. Your chickens are beautiful!! The other human member of my household lived in Germany for five years, so I am looking forward to him translating the German link for me. Unfortunately, he does not rise as early as the chickens and I do, so I will learn more about Faverolles in a few hours!!

Your photos are great. I try not to play favorites with my birds, but the Favs are so cute and have such personalities.

Welcome to the group. I am looking forward to any future posts -- and pictures -- of your flock.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

And that is just since I signed up! :pop

Ana,

I have only had Faverolles since spring and was only familiar with the Salmon ones. Your chickens are beautiful!! The other human member of my household lived in Germany for five years, so I am looking forward to him translating the German link for me. Unfortunately, he does not rise as early as the chickens and I do, so I will learn more about Faverolles in a few hours!!

Your photos are great. I try not to play favorites with my birds, but the Favs are so cute and have such personalities.

Welcome to the group. I am looking forward to any future posts -- and pictures -- of your flock.
Hello Callender Girl:frow

Thank you for the compliments. Of course we never have favorites. Ahem. ;)

May I ask where he stayed in Germany?

I fell in love with the British Faverolles last week. They have them in cuckoo. :love

Ana,

I had to go check with Jim on spelling. He was stationed with the U.S. Army at Schweinfurt at the Ledward Barracks. He worked on the border at Coburg at the Manau Gap. Sorry if this posts more than once; Internet in the middle of rural, northern Iowa has its challenges -- including being spotty and really slow.

th

Welcome to our flock Ana! Beautiful birds!

Thank you all for the kind words.

Ana,

I had to go check with Jim on spelling. He was stationed with the U.S. Army at Schweinfurt at the Ledward Barracks. He worked on the border at Coburg at the Manau Gap. Sorry if this posts more than once; Internet in the middle of rural, northern Iowa has its challenges -- including being spotty and really slow.

I hope he had a good time. I have never been to Schweinfurt myself.

Back
Top Bottom