German New Hampshire

Yes the oldest are 20 weeks old. They have way more of a border than your male and female :) And some, on every tail feather. Not sure that any of the young females have tails as nice as their brothers!!! I will try to snap a pic and post so you can see. Taking some birds to the auction in the morning so I will be going through them shortly. It is going to be a short night.........

I am beyond delighted that finally I have German New Hampshire chicks, and wanted to share my joy with you : ) All the chicks, and birds shown are the progeny of: "Walt Leonard-fowlman01" birds.

Edited by lualshannon - Today at 1:15 am

I am a professional artist who lives with Pekingese dogs, Ko Shamo, Jubilee, & Black Orpingtons, New Hampshire birds, and 1 Red Legged Tortoise. My animals, flora and fauna of the wild have been the major inspirations of my art work.

Last edited:
I am beyond delighted that finally I have German New Hampshire chicks, and wanted to share my joy with you : ) All the chicks, and birds shown are the progeny of: "Walt Leonard-fowlman01" birds.

Edited by lualshannon - Today at 1:15 am

Congrats. I am sure that they will be a joy to raise.

I am a professional artist who lives with Pekingese dogs, Ko Shamo, Jubilee, & Black Orpingtons, New Hampshire birds, and 1 Red Legged Tortoise. My animals, flora and fauna of the wild have been the major inspirations of my art work.

I've been doing a lot of research on NH lines. I see how impactful the German importation was but was curious what strains folks were breeding prior to that? Beyond Good Shepherd and German, I cannot find any other strains which I find surprising.

New Hampshire from Sweden. :)

Back
Top Bottom