German Shepherd Dog puppies...

sgtmom52

Birds & Bees
12 Years
Jun 1, 2007
Northern York County ~ Pennsylvania
We just added these 2 cuties to our family. They just turned 8 weeks old on Friday. We have had them for a week and it is amazing how much they have learned already. They are working GSDs out of German imported Schutzhund parents.

Abby and Chance relaxing on a rock after a walk in the woods at our home. Abby is the all black on the left and Chance is the black & tan.

AbbyChance9-18-08.jpg

Oooh, what an adorable pair! I love black GSDs! My cousin has a gorgeous white GSD named, Thor - he's such a regal boy!

Thanks for sharing -- you got a great shot! Looks like a framer to me!!
wink.png

Last edited:
They're adorable!!! I had a dog named Chance growing up and she seemed to live forever! Congrats on your new additions.
smile.png

I have a GSD, Her name is Ansa. Her father is a SCH 3 KKL1A dog. Her mom has her BH. I am hoping that I can do herding with her. She is a show quality female. I have another month before she can go in the ring
big_smile.png

They are working GSDs out of German imported Schutzhund parents.

big_smile.png
So are you going to do Schutzhund with them? They are going to have a strong work drive with parents like that!​

They're gorgeous, man you and hubby are going to be exhausted doggy parents between now and two years of age. Good luck with the obed. classes, puppy agility is such fun! Do you have room enough for some play agility equipment at your place? We're building more for ours this winter.

Are they good in the crates already? The black has an especially nice head, that's a looker. It's always fun to see the color change on the black/tans and sables. Take lots of pictures as they grow.
pop.gif

Our sibling group are eight this year, still have a brother and two sisters and they can still drive each other crazy. Best of luck. LOL
fl.gif

We kept all nine pups from our one litter to five months of age, so I feel for you. And we did keep four of them. With any luck you'll only go half as crazy as I did.
barnie.gif

Chere

Their absolutely stunning!!! Take good care of them,and they'll take good care of you,and your family.

smile.png
I have owned German Sheperds for years. They are my favorite.Very intelligent.Never teach them,or let them do anything you don't want them to carry on for the rest of their lives.

I have 2. 1 White,and 1 black and silver. Ruger,and Gracie.

Not into the showing, and breedeing.
Just love the breed for what they are.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom