Get Fit Together

Pics
I'm in! Walking the dog ends up being most of the daily exercise I get currently, along with taking care of the chickens, because I seem to keep getting the most ridiculous injuries lately.

I really want to do more exercises to strengthen myself and keep myself functioning. I have to get these injuries under control before I can do that, but in the meantime, I can keep walking to improve my endurance!

Don't do stuff you hate, for sure.
My husband hates running with a passion yet it seems to be his go to. Naturally that turns into him not working out very often.

I think the main reason I enjoy it is I like feeling strong and looking great. 💪I feel so good when I'm consistent.
I haven't lifted my weights lately and I need to get back into it. I love how strong I feel and the progress I make by lifting heavier and heavier. I celebrate the non scale victories

On Monday, I will be starting a program called 21 Day Fix. It's a short workout for 21 days straight. I figure, I can get it done before Christmas, then celebrate the holidays, then get back into my weight lifting workouts. I have to move my weights upstairs, way too cold in my basement to workout down there right now. I won't be moving my weight bench though, that takes up too much space in my living room

I'm in! Walking the dog ends up being most of the daily exercise I get currently, along with taking care of the chickens, because I seem to keep getting the most ridiculous injuries lately.

I really want to do more exercises to strengthen myself and keep myself functioning. I have to get these injuries under control before I can do that, but in the meantime, I can keep walking to improve my endurance!
Sounds great! Welcome aboard!

I haven't lifted my weights lately and I need to get back into it. I love how strong I feel and the progress I make by lifting heavier and heavier. I celebrate the non scale victories
Me too. I'm a little fluffier than I'd like, but building muscle comes first on my priority list. I figure that health will be more likely to follow if I strengthen my body and fuel it well!

Back
Top Bottom