Get Fit Together

Pics

Karasu

Premium Feather Member
Dec 10, 2021
United Kingdom
Title says it all. I'm trying to add activity into my daily routine slowly but surely. It's been a couple months in the making, but I feel like I'm finally starting to work on my mindset and everything else is falling into place. I find the science behind health and exercise to be incredibly interesting and if someone has some interesting things to share in that area I would love to hear it. I've been holding to a fairly clean diet even with the holidays and I hope I'll be able to better it even more in the future.

Who's with me?

Lonely Mental Health GIF by YouTube

I'm trying to get back into running. I don't know the science behind it. I just know I used to enjoy it. I want a treadmill. Trail running is tricky here.
My partner used to run ultramarathons and he almost has me convinced to start running. I'm not so sure how well it will work when the roads are covered in ice, but while I can, I may as well start.

My partner used to run ultramarathons and he almost has me convinced to start running. I'm not so sure how well it will work when the roads are covered in ice, but while I can, I may as well start.
I used to run 5k every morning before work. But that was when we lived where there are paved roads, street lights, and fewer scary wildlife.

Back
Top Bottom