Get Fit Together

It's more about health than who you want to impress. Can you safely lift weights? That might be a way to gain benefits such as reduced injury risk and better longevity without flaring your asthma.
Nope lifting feed nearly kills me when needed. Also if I lift, my back will hurt for hours where i cant even get out of bed without terrible pain

Nope lifting feed nearly kills me when needed. Also if I lift, my back will hurt for hours where i cant even get out of bed without terrible pain
Oh no, I don't mean compound lifts, I'm thinking more small hand weights that can be used carefully and at very small weights if necessary. It sounds like in your case it'd probably be better to work with a physical therapist to make sure you don't hurt yourself worse. I hope you find a way!

Something I've also wondered is whether not eating enough can cause working out to be more drudgery. I average 1400-1500 calories a day, which I know because I track my food so I can get my macros in order. I feel more more alive and like I relish moving when I hit 1900-2000.
I waaaay under-eat. I have a jacked up metabolism because of serious health issues and years of eating disorders. It's part of the reason why I don't like talking about fitness to others. I get tired of the lectures about how much I need to eat. I tried eating 1200/day and put on almost 30 lbs in just a few months.

I waaaay under-eat. I have a jacked up metabolism because of serious health issues and years of eating disorders. It's part of the reason why I don't like talking about fitness to others. I get tired of the lectures about how much I need to eat. I tried eating 1200/day and put on almost 30 lbs in just a few months.
Wow, it's pretty incredible to me how different humans can be.

No running for me. I will be upping my weight lifting this year.
working out how to GIF by 8fit

Back
Top Bottom